Scottsdale Haven Rules
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Check in after: 4:00 PM
Check out before: 11:00 AM
As your host, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful family memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that is has been reviewed WITHIN 48 HOURS OF YOUR BOOKING. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of canceling the booking penalty-free as we have a Strict Cancellation Policy. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
You’ll be staying in our beautifully curated home filled with meaningful decor, quality furnishings and all of the necessities to ensure a comfortable stay. Unlike a hotel, though, we ask that you keep our home tidy and in good condition. Any damages to linens, decor, furniture and fixtures or trash/confetti/glitter strewn about will be charged after checkout. Remove all decorations and DO NOT PUT TAPE ON THE WALLPAPER. Accidents happen! If you find that an incident has occurred, we would be so appreciative if you could let us know prior to checkout.
Quiet hours from 10pm to 7am POOL: Do not remove the POOL CLEANER OR HOSE OR CHLORINATORS. Removing the pool cleaner damages pump and is subject to extra charges.
Do Not attach permanent hooks to the walls or tape anything to the wallpaper causing damage!!!
CHECK-IN and LATE NIGHT AVAILABILITY: Our check-in time is 4-11pm. Our home is self check-in.While we are available most of the day, we cannot guarantee being available by phone past 11pm to assist you should need it. Please keep that in mind if you’ll be arriving late in the evening.
Early Checkin/ Late Checkout- I will try to accommodate as much as possible. When available, this is a bonus not an expectation. During high season it may be impossible to offer early check in or late checkout based on the turnover time to prepare the home. If you feel you cannot abide by these times, then please consider booking another day to guarantee your early arrival or late check out.
NO SMOKING: Absolutely no smoking of any kind is permitted on our property including the outdoor areas. Doing so will result in the forfeiture of your entire deposit.
- Cleaned with disinfectant
- All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
- Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
- High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Additional Notes: Peak weekends may require a 3 or 4 night minimum. This includes summer, fall, holidays, and special events.
Weekly rates vary, depending on season.
Check-out is at 11am
Before leaving, please:
- Please take out all the trash. There are pink Recycle cans and Black Trash cans located In the carport.
- If checking out prior to 11am, please let us know for cleaning purpose
- Leave used linens and towels, including kitchen towels on floors, or counters.
- REMOVE all decorations to avoid extra cleaning fees and make sure you attached nothing to the wallpaper causing damage!
- Please place all used dishes in the dishwasher and the start the load. Dishwasher soap pods are on the counter.
- Start a load of towels-pods are in the laundry room
- Turn all other lights off
I wish you safe travels & all the best.